Thursday, February 14, 2013

Android Revolution HD on HTC London Event





On Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 in London there is something big going to happen. We've all heard some rumors and seen leaked pictures, but there is nothing officially confirmed just yet. Our biggest expectation is to see new high-end HTC device called HTC One (HTC M7) running new user interface - HTC Sense 5.0. Maybe there is something more...

Why am I writing all this? Because I will be there, relating on live this great event. From Feb. 18th I'll be in London with HTC, counting down the last minutes to the show beginning. Follow me on Twitter (@mike1986_), watch my Facebook site (http://www.facebook.com/AndroidRevolutionHD) and check out this blog regularly for hot & fresh news, photos and details about upcoming HTC top products!

You can see my photos from that great journey here - http://android-revolution-hd.blogspot.com/p/trip-to-london-for-htc-event-2013.html



8 comments:

  1. I will.. i will.. congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTC has invited the right one!! Congrats!!

    CHeers

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HTC hate developers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not true. My personal experience is totally different. HTC (as every other company) hates when things like trademark or confident data are stolen. Indeed, there are some aspects where HTC could be more developers-friendly (faster kernel source code releases or non-protected RUU's) but after all they have nothing against developers.

      Delete
    2. This statement is one of the most stupid things I have read for a long time...

      Delete